Sunday, August 30, 2009

Earlier this week Don came home from work, looked at the mail, then disappeared. When dinner was ready I went looking for him and found him by the truck, having taken the back wheel off. He didn't like what he saw, so he put the wheel back on and parked the truck in the garage. The rest of the week I have taken him to work and picked him up because he said the truck was unsafe to drive.

Saturday morning he decided to fix the truck. This is what he did to it.





Yup. Those are the axles on the tail gate. There were metal shavings in the brake fluid because of the axles. No wonder the truck was so loud in the back. So I will be driving him to and from work for another week until he gets new axles and time to put them in.



No comments: