Wednesday, September 9, 2009

An Amazing Thing

An amazing thing just happened. First, I got paid -- a great relief after a summer of no paychecks. This is actually my second paycheck of the school year, but the first one only covered two days of work, so that wasn't much. The paycheck today was for two full weeks of work. Hooray!

So, I decided that since my jeans look like this...











...it was time to get me some new clothes. And wow! Ross is now my new favorite place for jeans. I found 3 pair of jeans for less than $15 a piece and was in and out of the store in about 45 minutes. But shirts...not so much.

So off I went to Kohl's and found 5 new shirts. And to round off the shopping trip I bought new socks at WalMart.

I think I am set for a while. Well, I would still like a new skirt, and maybe a couple more zip up sweatshirts, but they can wait.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Paychecks really help don't they?