Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Did you Hear the Story about the Farmer?

There was this farmer who bought a matching pair of horses. They were so well matched he was having trouble telling which horse was which. He didn't want to call them by the wrong names so he studied and studied them trying to find a difference.

Finally, after several days he discovered that the white one was half an inch taller than the black one.

A while ago, when we discovered we would be getting twins in the family, I was thinking about them and wondering how I would be able to tell them apart. I have been acquainted with several sets of twins and have not been able to remember who was who. What was I going to do? I can't call my own grandchildren by the wrong names!

Then I remembered -- one will be a boy and one will be a girl. Whew! Problem solved.

No comments: