...I've been called both.
Last week I was sitting at crossing guard, watching deer cross the road, and thought, "I wonder what it would be like to see a deer get hit by a car?"
I have been at that crosswalk for the last 10 years and it has never happened, until Thursday. I was reading my book when I heard what sounded like a car accident. I looked up expecting to see two cars and upset drivers and instead saw a deer back up from a car, walk in front of it, then run off. The driver got out to check the car, and from what I could see there was no damage. So, hopefully, the deer wasn't hurt too badly either. And it was a three pointer!
So I didn't actually see it happen, but I thought it was kind of weird for it to happen so soon after having that pondering.
1 comment:
I guess that was a warning to stay out of the road. It is a good thing you werent standing there.
Post a Comment