How does it work with your hip problems? Good or bad?
Good idea! Is that for the Biggest Loser competition you guys are doing?
Yup. Plus I get a little bored, so it gives me something different to do. I hear Danny was mocking me to Kelly. One of the ways to help with the hip is to strenghten the muscles. I figure walking is as good a way to do that as any.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
How does it work with your hip problems? Good or bad?
Good idea! Is that for the Biggest Loser competition you guys are doing?
Yup. Plus I get a little bored, so it gives me something different to do. I hear Danny was mocking me to Kelly. One of the ways to help with the hip is to strenghten the muscles. I figure walking is as good a way to do that as any.
Post a Comment