Jenny, Kelly, Kristy, and I just finished the Thanksgiving Point 5K! Yeah!
When we woke up this morning there was about 3 inches of snow on the ground and it was still snowing, making us wonder if we really wanted to do this. But we went anyway. The half marathon started at 7am in the snow. When we started at 8am the sun was out. The car thermometer said it was 31 degrees.
I was by myself the whole time. The girls were ahead of me, but not by much. If you want to see the official results you can go to http://www.thanksgivingpoint.com/calendar/events/halfmarathon/5k.html. They are not up yet, but should be by the end of the day.
1 comment:
Congrats on your race! Isn't it fun? Are you planning on doing any more this summer?
P.S. I'm glad you weren't too tempted to stay home because of the snow. I'm sure you would have regretted it in the end.
Post a Comment