I went to my eye doctor appointment south of American Fork Hospital today. The road is under construction with the east side of the road at least a foot and a half lower than the west half because that is the side they are rebuilding.
As I came out of the parking lot I looked up the road and there was a car with the passenger side front wheel hanging off the side of the road. The chassis of the car was resting on the edge of the drop off. The wheel was spinning like crazy because I guess the driver thought they would be able to back up onto the road again. NOT!!! I don't know why they thought they could make a right turn there with a foot and a half drop off.
I laughed and tried to take a picture, but didn't succeed. Oh well. You can picture it I'm sure.
So, yeah. I need new glasses. Last week Don wanted me to look for someplace on a map and I couldn't read the not so terribly small print.
Jenny told me she wanted to help me pick out new glasses. She thinks mine are too big and need to be a different shape. But... she didn't say what shape. So I told that to the lady at Costco and she agreed. Smaller lenses would be better. She came to help me pick out new frames that were not so big top to bottom. We found some I liked and she went to ring it up.
Guess what!?!?
They were the exact same frames I already have! We literally LAUGHED OUT LOUD!!!!
So, the search continued. She brought over some other glasses. I found some I liked. I got Jenny's approval. And now they are ordered. In another week I should be able to see better.
No comments:
Post a Comment