I have recently been scanning old pictures onto the computer and have come across some fun ones.
Sorry Kristy, these are all from California. Though there is this one that you are in...
...if you look closely you can see that I am pregnant.
This picture was taken at Earl Carter's house during the going away party they gave us in December 1992.
Then there is this picture of Danny.
Besides not looking too happy, is that an earring on your right ear?
Years ago we hiked to Lone Pine Lake on the other side of the mountains from Claremont.
I love this picture of Jenny and Kelly.
Remember this park?




1 comment:
I love walking down memory lane! I am trying to scan photos on to the computer too, but i don't know how scan them into my documents....it keeps making them an adobe file. I don't know what I'm doing (and I'm not doing much to figure it out). Any tips?
Post a Comment