http://www.lds.org/ldsorg/v/index.jsp?locale=0&vgnextoid=cdd1f9bd8b7d4110VgnVCM100000176f620aRCRD
There you will find many options for podcasts that are fascinating. Following is a brief description of podcasts that I found on the first page of the website.
What is a Web feed?
Web feeds are commonly referred to as RSS (really simple syndication) or podcasting. Feeds are a popular means of sharing regularly updated content (such as news headlines and First Presidency Messages) without requiring readers to constantly visit a Web site to see what's new. Feeds contain titles, short descriptions, and hyperlinks to longer articles or Web pages, as well as a linked reference back to the originating site. New content and links in Web feeds are updated automatically.
I personally subscribe to CES Devotionals, Conversations, General Conference, History of Hymns, Insights, Legacy, The Light of Men, My LDS Scholarship, New BYU Speeches, Past Impressions, and Relief Society. And there are so many other choices. I LOVE listening to these podcasts as I walk in the morning and learn something new each time I do.
The great thing with this page is that here we are, just two days later, and all of the Relief Society meeting and General Conference talks can be downloaded already. It was fun this morning to listen to President Monson's first talk with a hindsight perspective. To remember that we were all sitting here eating our waffles and being excited for what new temples he was going to announce and then having our whole world turned on end as he made the announcement concerning the change in minimum ages for missionaries.
I really encourage all of you to take a look and subscribe to the podcasts that interest you.
No comments:
Post a Comment