Sunday, August 30, 2009

Yee ha!

After more than ten years of service our lawn mower has died. It has been going slowly downhill, and barely uphill for quite a while now. I can walk faster than it would go. Then last week it finally stopped going at all. I got to the top of a small slope and it stopped and that was it. Don took a look at it and found that although the engine still works fine, the transmission is dead and it would cost about $700 to replace the it. What should we do?
Well.... this is what we did.



And it is a LOT faster! It cut the lawn mowing time from 3 hours to 2 hours.

And it was a good thing, too. It was getting pretty dark by the time I finished.

2 comments:

Wes and Amy Larsen said...

Yea for you! Does it push snow too?

Jamie said...

If the motor in your last mower still works, I'm sure Danny could find something to do with it.