I guess it is all relative right? During September if the temperature had been 24 degrees we would have been complaining about how COLD it was. Today, that was the high and we were grateful for the warmth! And....
-0.5 was what our thermometer said at about 6:30 this morning. Did you notice the "-" in front of that last number? Don was disappointed. He keeps hoping for it to get lower than that. He said when he was a freshman at BYU it was -18 one morning. He'd like to see that again.
This morning when he was saying our family prayer Don said, "We're grateful to be able to go out today (pause, pause, pause) to do all we need to do." During those pauses I was thinking, "I'm not so sure I am grateful to be going out today, it's cold."
2 comments:
And you have to be outdoors in that kind of weather?
Dress well!
Grandma, last time I saw mom she was wearing 7, yes 7 long sleeve/thermal shirts. It's sooo cold!
Post a Comment